English speaking tour
In this itinerary at Rio de Janeiro downtown, we will get to know important landmarks, facts and characters covering Brazil's history in different times.
The itinerary includes places of great historical and cultural importance for the city and the country, which belong to the National Historic Cultural Heritage.
The walking tour includes a licensed English speaking tour guide. Our guides have educational background or are specialized in related areas. .
The tour’s description:
- President Vargas Avenue.
- Pereira Passos Statue.
- Candelaria Church. (Outside visit)
- Brasil Bank Cultural Center.
- França-Brazil Custom House. (Outside visit)
- Our Lady of Merchants’ Lapa Church. (Outside visit)
- Ouvidor Street.
- Teles Arch.
- Dom João VI Statue.
- João Cândido Statue.
- Master Valentim Fountain. (Outside visit)
- Osorio Statue. (Outside visit)
- Imperial Palace. (Inside visit)
- Tiradentes Palace. (Outside visit)
- Our Lady of Carmo Church. (Outside visit)
- Ouvidor Street. (Outside visit)
- Our Lady of Rosario and San Benedito of Black Church (Black Brotherhood). Outside visit.
- A traditional coffee in a historic bakery (from Monday to Friday).
What it includes:
Tour Guide licensed by the Ministry of Tourism.01 local traditional coffee (just the drink). Available only from Monday to Friday.
What it is not include:
Water and food.
At the entrance of Windsor Guanabara Hotel at 392, Avenida Presidente Vargas, Downtown, Rio de Janeiro city (Accessed by subway. Drop off on Uruguaiana station at downtown). A phone number or email address to contact you is mandatory.